Senior Portraits & Folklore Senior Memory Book
Students MUST sit for a senior portrait to have their picture included in the Folklore Senior Yearbook. Portraits are taken in October/November 2012, January 2013 and March 2013. Portraits slots are available on a first come, first serve basis. It is FREE to sit for a portrait and be included in the Folklore Senior Memory Book. A packet of pictures, for purchase, will be mailed to the student’s permanent address. There is no obligation to purchase photos. If you sit for a Senior Portrait you will receive a free senior t-shirt.
Click here to register for a time slot- Use "UVM" for school code.
For the most up-to-date information about Senior Portrait sessions, be sure to visit facebook.com/uvmsaa!
2013 Senior Memory Book- “The Folklore”
The University Of Vermont Senior Memory Book, “The Folklore,” documents the time students have spent at the University of Vermont. The Folklore is a permanent collection of the memories made during the senior year of their undergraduate career. It is the physical embodiment of all the hard work and good times at the University of Vermont.
Yearbook recognition ads are a great way for parents, families, and friends to acknowledge students achievements and important milestones. In addition, revenues from recognition ads help our school to create a better yearbook. Click here to learn how you can purchase an ad in this 2013 Folklore Senior Memory Book. The deadline to submit orders is May 1, 2013.
Students and Family members may now purchase the 2013 Folklore Senior Memory Book. Please note that if you (or your student) intend to purchase a Senior Week wristband, you will receive a copy of the 2013 Folklore as part of the Senior Week Package. Visit the Senior Week website for additional details and ordering information (will be up in Spring, 2013). If you are only interested in purchasing a copy of the Senior Folklore, they can be ordered here.
Things to Consider
1. If you are graduating in December, the late October/early November photo session is the only time for you to get your portrait taken. You cannot submit a portrait for the memory book- you must sit for a photo session on campus.
2. If you plan to participate in Senior Week you get a copy of the Folklore senior memory book with your Senior Week package. If you are going to receive the book, we recommend that you sit for a portrait session. As we always have a few students who get upset that they got the book but they were not in it.
3. Please wear nice clothes to your portraits session. You will take photos in your outfit of choice and then in a cap and gown. Each session takes approximately 15 minutes.
4. The only way to receive your official Senior T-Shirt, from the UVM Alumni Association, is to sit for your portrait.
5. Plan early- slots fill up in the spring, so think about sitting for a portrait during the fall semester. Sitting for your portrait in the fall allows you to re-take your photo in the spring, if you do not like it, and gives family time to purchase prints for graduation announcements.
Yearbook provided by Josten's- http://www.jostens.com/
The Folklore senior memory book is done by the Student Alumni Association and sponsored by the UVM Alumni Association.