Join us for Homecoming & Family Weekend!
Online registration has now closed. On-site registration begins at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, Oct 2nd in the Davis Center.
Join us for a fabulous fall weekend to reminisce, reconnect, and rediscover the University of Vermont at its finest.
Connect with peers, students, and family throughout the weekend and enjoy a few days of Catamount Pride! All parents, alumni, family and friends are invited back to celebrate UVM Homecoming!
Weekend Highlights include:
- Catamount Family Brunch
- Parent and Family Social
- UVM Fest on Saturday with live music, local vendors, food, games and entertainment!
- Segway tours of campus and UVM Historic walking tours!
- Academic unit open houses!
- Greek open houses and programs to highlight campus!
- Over 75 different activities, programs and events!
Be sure to check the Travel & Lodging section for a list of hotels in the area, some of which are offering discounts.It’s never too early to book accommodations; hotels do fill quickly during foliage season.
Please email email@example.com or call 888-458-8691 with questions concerning your October visit. We're happy to help!
Click above for photos from Homecoming & Family Weekend 2014.