Four years as a student. The rest of your life as a UVM family member.
Choose the opportunities for involvement that best suit you:
- Alumni and Parent Admissions Volunteer Program
Represent UVM in your local area to prospective students, their parents, and college counselors. Share with them what makes the UVM experience exceptional and unique.
- Become a Career Connection Volunteer
Not only can you help mentor students and recent grads in their career searches, you can use the Career Connection to help network for your own career changes.
- Join Your Class Reunion Committee
If you'll be celebrating a Reunion within the next 15 months, the time is right to play a critical role in making it your best Reunion ever!
- Become a Catamount Mentor
Provide student-athletes with valuable insight into navigating their time at UVM and easing their transition to life after college.
- Start or Join an Affinity Group
Stay connected to UVM through regional groups, shared interests, and experiences.
- UVM Alumni Association Group on LinkedIn
Build your business networks and share professional development tips.
- Your financial support allows the University of Vermont to offer outstanding academic programs in an engaging social environment, which prepares graduates for infinite career and life opportunities.
For more details on how to get involved, contact the UVM Alumni Association at (888) 458-8691 or email@example.com.